Extend HDMI at 1080p/60 Hz up to 10 meters (30 feet) away!
The Wireless for HDMI 60 GHz Extender extends high-quality uncompressed HDMI 1.3 audio/video at resolutions of up to 1080p/60 Hz to any remote display location up to 30 feet away without the hassle of wires. The Wireless for HDMI 60 GHz Extender employs advanced high-frequency radio technology to support the high multi-gigabit data transfer rates of HDMI 1.3 with 8-channel digital audio.
This is a perfect solution in scenarios where traditional cabling cannot be applied. The plug-and-play installation makes it simpler than ever to extend HDMI to another room or to a ceiling projector in a matter of minutes, all without ever having to run cables and drill through walls or ceilings.
How It Works
The Wireless for HDMI 60 GHz Extender system uses a pair of Sender and Receiver units. The HDMI source is attached to the HDMI input on the Sender unit. The Receiver unit is attached to an HDMI-compliant display in the desired viewing area. The Sender and Receiver are arranged in a line-of-sight orientation with respect to each other and without obstructions in the way of the radio signal path. The Sender and Receiver are powered on and put into pairing mode using their dedicated reset buttons. Within a few seconds, the units find each other and wireless radio pairing mode commences. A sharp and vibrant high-definition picture emerges on the remote extended HDMI-compliant display as AV signal extension completes.
During setup and operation, 4 LED Indicators on the front of the Sender and Receiver units will illuminate to indicate operational states such as power status, pairing activity, strength of the wireless signal, and signal blockage.
HDMI 1.3 Features Supported:
This product is fully HDMI and HDCP Compliant. It conforms to the WiHD CTS International Standard.
- 225 MHz Video Bandwidth
- Lip-Sync Pass Through
- Dolby TrueHD & DTS Master Audio
- CECS Protocol
"WiHD" and the "WiHD" logo are trademarks licensed for use by WirelessHD, LLC.
For optimal quality HDMI signal transmission, we recommend installing the Wireless for HDMI 60 GHz Sender and Receiver units in a horizontally level, line-of-sight orientation in open space without tightly enclosing walls or ceilings. Tightly enclosed spaces such as cabinets will block the radio signal and significantly reduce the range. Obstructions in the radio wave path by furniture and other similarly sized objects should be avoided.
- Wireless extension of 1080p/60 Full HD audio/video up to 10 meters (30 feet) indoors
- Supports up to 8-ch., 24-bit 192kHz LPCM audio
- Upgradable firmware via built-in RS-232 serial port
- Indicator LEDs provide operational status
- Powerful internal 36-Antenna array
- HDMI and HDCP compliant
- Maximum A/V signal extension: 30 feet (open space indoors with no obstructions)
- Supported HDTV Resolutions: 640x480i/p @60Hz; 720x480p@60Hz; 720x576i/p@50Hz; 1280x720p at 50,60Hz; 1920x1080i/p@24,50,60 Hz
- Supported VESA computer display formats at 60 Hz: 640x480 (VGA), 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1680x1050, 1920x1200
- Maximum Video Resolution: 2K (2048x1080p)(HDTV)
- Maximum Audio Bandwidth: 8-channel, 24-bit / 192kHz LPCM.
- A/V Connector: One Female 19-pin HDMI, Sender and Receiver
- Power Connector: One 12V DC input jack, Sender and Receiver
- RS-232 Connector: One RS-232 DB9 Female serial port, Sender and Receiver
- Power Switch: One sliding rocker switch, Sender and Receiver
- CFG Button: One push button to activate Firmware download on Sender and Receiver
- Operating & Storage Humidity: 10% to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing (5% for Storage)
- Power Supply / Consumption: 12V DC / 18W each, AC 90-230V input
- Dimensions: 7.2" W x 1.4" H x 3.2" D each (Sender and Receiver are the same size)
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50 degrees C (AC adapter is 0-40 deg.)
- Storage temperature: -30 to 70 degrees C
- Conforms to WiHD CTS 1.0: International Standards
- EMC: USA: FCC Compliant Part 15B; Canada ICES-003 & Eur. Union CE 301 489-1 & -3
- EMF: European Union CE EN62311
- RF: USA FCC Part 15C; Canada IC RSS 210; E.U. CE EN 302 567
- Specified low-power radio equipment : Japan
- (1) Wireless for HDMI 60 GHz Extender Sender unit
- (1) Wireless for HDMI 60 GHz Extender Receiver unit
- (2) 12V DC Power Supplies
- (1) 6-foot HDMI Cable (M-M)
- (1) User's Manual
- (1) IR Remote Control