Keep the volume constant while enjoying TV or music
Ensure the same volume output from your multimedia program, regardless of input level. The GefenTV Auto Volume Stabilizer is located close to your TV, resulting in stable, consistent and smooth sound levels, accepting two-channel LPCM or L/R analog audio input types. Use the bypass button on the front of the unit, or via the IR remote, to flip between movies, which have a wide dynamic range, and TV, where the volume can vary considerably between program output and commercials.How It Works
Place the GefenTV Auto Volume Stabilizer near your TV or A/V receiver. Route your audio sources into the input side of the Stabilizer. Feed the audio output to your TV or A/V receiver. Power up all connected equipment. Select the active audio source using the input selector buttons or the included IR remote. Sit back and and enjoy volume-stabilized audio on its own or with video.
Use the GefenTV Auto Volume Stabilizer to switch easily between digital and analog sources. All outputs will remain active.
Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
- Prevent fluctuations in audio volume using Dolby technology
- Accepts and Outputs L/R 2-channel analog audio input
- Accepts and Outputs S/PDIF digital audio input
- Accepts and Outputs TOSLINK digital audio input
- Boosts low and high-frequency content dynamically (20-bands/ch) using an advanced psychoacoustic modeling engine.
- Prevents loss of audio fidelity regardless of audio level
- Volume Leveler: Enables consistent volume levels at all times between TV channels and between program materials.
- Volume Modeler: Delivers the perception of a full-range audio experience at any volume level. For example: the Volume Controller will dynamically adjust bass and treble in order to compensate for audible frequencies lost due to low volume.
- Bypass Mode permits audio to pass through unleveled
- 4x LED indicators to show source and mode selection
- Input: 1x Pair of RCA-type Analog Audio L/R jacks (White, Red)
- Input: 1x SPDIF RCA-type coaxial jack
- Input: 1x TOSLINK optical connector
- Output: 1x Pair of RCA-type Analog Audio L/R jacks (White, Red)
- Output: 1x SPDIF RCA-type coaxial jack
- Output: 1x TOSLINK optical connector
- Power supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 5W maximum
- Accepts LPCM (2-Channel) or L/R Analog
- SNR: >90dB
- Frequency Response Deviation: < +/-0.5dB
- Distortion: < 0.001% at 0dBFS or 2vRMS Analog In
- Audio In Clipping Level: 2.2VRMS
- Input Impedance: 47k
- Max Output Level: 1.5..1.7VRMS
- Output Impedance: < 500ohm
- Operating Temp: 0°C ~ 40°C
- Certifications: UL, CE, EMC, RoHS
- (1) Volume Controller
- (1) Analog Audio L/R (RCA-style) Cable
- (1) IR Remote Control
- (1) 5V DC Power Supply
- (1) User&39;s Manual