Keep Your Power-Line Network Running Smooth
Powerline (PL) Communication networks can be slowed down by electronic pollution "noise" from connected devices. Noise in your powerline network setup is eliminated by feeding all connected devices' power cables through a powerline filter which then plugs into the wall socket.
How It Works
Lower-power devices such as cellular phone chargers, lamps, laptop computers, and external modems should share a single power strip connected to a PL Filter. If there is only one device in the room, it can plug directly into the PL Filter. Problematic noise-emitting appliances can be isolated by connecting these appliances to the PL Filter directly and observing the efficiency of the PL network.
Powerline noise is especially generated by larger electronic devices such as vacuum cleaners and hair dryers.
- Reduces power line (PL) interference caused by large and small electronics
- Vacuums, lamps, hair dryers, chargers, etc. can safely coexist with PL equipment
- Excellent in-home solution for protecting your PL network
- Simple PL Filter device attaches to your power outlet
- One 2-prong AC plug and one 3-hole AC outlet
- Filter limit: -30 db attenuation to -45 db among 2-30 MHz band
- Built-in PLC notched filter
- Maximum Output Capacity: AC 264V / 50-60Hz, 10A
- High Surge Protection Capability (350 Joules)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 64mm x 100mm x 45mm
- Operating Temperature: 0°-40° C (32°-104°F)
- (1) Gefen Power Line Filter device with EU power connector
- (1) User's Manual