One HDMI Input, Eight HDMI Outputs -- In a Slim and Small Form Factor
The Mini 1:8 Splitter for HDMI 1.3 is a compact and lightweight wall-mounted alternative to rack-mounted HDMI 1.3 splitters. The Mini 1:8 Splitter for HDMI 1.3 sends one source of HDMI high definition audio/video to 8 HDMI-compliant displays at the same time. It supports many hi-def sources such as Blu-Ray players, satellite set-top boxes, and all types of HDMI displays. Features include support for hi-def, deep color resolutions up to 1080p@60 Hz combined with advanced lossless digital audio formats for pristine sound reproduction.
How It Works
Connect your HDMI source to the Mini 1:8 Splitter for HDMI 1.3's input using the supplied 6-foot HDMI cable. Connect up to 8 HDMI-compliant displays to the outputs. Once connected and powered, the source signal will be seen on all eight displays at the same time.
This HDMI Splitter will configure all the connected displays by capturing their EDID data. If EDID data is unavailable, the Splitter can use a pre-programmed EDID that is compatible with most displays. A bank of EDID function switches on the front panel allows selection of EDID type (internal or external) and 2-channel or multichannel audio support.
All displays that cannot show the same video resolution(s) as the Primary Display connected to Output #1 may fail to show a picture. Secondary displays follow the Primary by sharing the resolution and capability information (EDID) obtained from the Primary Display when using the external EDID mode.
HDMI 1.3 Features Supported:
- 225 MHz (up to 12 bit YUV 444 @ 1080p)
- Deep Color (XV Color)
- Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio
- Color Space Conversion
- CEC Pass Through and xvYCC
- Lip-Sync Pass Through
- Simultaneously displays a single HDMI 1.3 source on up to 8 HDMI-compliant monitors without signal loss
- Maintains high resolution video - beautiful, sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p@60 Hz
- EDID Detectiodjustment for rapid integration of source and displays
- Supports LPCM 7.1 audio, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports DVI source and DVI displays using HDMI-to-DVI converter cable
- HDCP keysets allow each output to work independently when connecting to a display
- HDMI input/output cables may be up to 10/15 meters with 1080p/8-bit resolution
- HDMI input/output cables may be up to 6/10 meters with 1080p/12-bit resolution
- HDMI and HDCP compliant
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 225 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Maximum Video Resolution: 1080p@60 Hz with up to 12-bit Deep Color
- HDMI Connector: type A 19 pin female; (1) input, (8) output
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 10 Watts (max)
- Dimensions: 4"W x 11"H x 1.2"D
- Operating Temperature: 0-40 degrees C
- RoHS, CE, and UL Certified; Complies with US/EU Standards
- HDMI 1.3, HDMI 1.2, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 Compliant
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.
- (1) Mini 1:8 Splitter for HDMI 1.3
- (1) 6- foot HDMI cable
- (1) 5V DC Locking Power Supply
- (1) User's Manual