Gefen 4x1 HDMI Switch HDMI 1.3 Model: GTV-HDMI1.3-441
Switch 4 HDMI 1.3 Sources With Ease
The GefenTV Switcher routes high definition video in multiple resolutions up to 1080p plus multi-channel digital audio from any of four HDMI sources. Inputs can be satellite systems, set top boxes and HD-DVD players. The single output sends the selected video source to an HDMI display. Selection of sources is done via the provided remote.
The current video source selection is always remembered. When a new source is connected and powered on, the Switcher temporarily routes that signal to the display. Should the new device lose power, the previous selection is restored. This feature is useful for temporarily verifying the functionality of new equipment.
Fully HDCP Compliant
HDCP (high bandwidth digital content protection) is a digital rights management protocol encoded into the video signal to prevent it from being copied. If a source device sends HDCP-encoded video and is connected to a display device that lacks the proper decoding mechanism, the picture is changed to (snow) or in some cases, very low (480P) resolutions. In order to see high resolution digital video, both source and display (and anything in between) must be equipped with equipment that can decode HDCP.
How it works
You simply connect all of your HDMI sources to the Switcher's inputs, then connect the Display on the HDMI output port. Once the Sources, the Switcher and the Display are powered and connected, you simply select which Source you want to view using the Infra-Red (IR) remote. An automatic switching feature remembers the last input chosen between power-ups and temporary channel changes.
Note: This HDMI product supports both Audio and Video content embedded within the HDMI cable as a complete unified signal. The product also extends the range of the HDMI signal by amplifying the signal at the output.
- The 4x1 HDMI Gefen TV Switcher
- RMT-4IR Remote control with new Batteries
- Four 6-foot HDMI cables
- 5VDC Power Supply
- User's Manual
- Switch easily between any four HDMI sources
- Extends the range of HDMI compliant devices by improving the HDMI signal
- Maintains high resolution video - beautiful, sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, 2k, and computer resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 are easily achieved
- Discrete IR remote (included)
- HDMI pass-through
- HDCP pass-through
- HDMI 1.3 Compliant
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 2.25 GHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Single Link Range: 1080p/60 10 bit color depth, 1920x1200.
- HDMI Connector: type A 19 pin female
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 10 watts (max)
- Dimensions: 6.9W x 2.1H x 6.9D
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs.