Split HDMI 1.3 Video to 2 HDMI Displays
The GefenTV 1:2 HDMI Splitter for HDMI 1.3 allows set-top boxes, DVD players, DVRs and other HDTV devices with an HDMI 1.3 output to be connected to two HDTV displays. Greater numbers of displays can be connected by chaining multiple splitters together to create a larger distribution.
How It Works
The GefenTV 1:2 HDMI Splitter for HDMI 1.3 is connected using an HDMI cable from the HDMI 1.3 video source to the input of the GefenTV Splitter. There are two HDMI 1.3 outputs. Once all connections are made, power-cycle all equipment and you should see beautiful, sharp HDMI 1.3 video on all of your HDMI displays.
Display Output 1 is connected to the Primary Display, from which the resolution and device capability information (EDID) is obtained. All other displays on the other outputs must be capable of the same resolution(s) being shown on the Primary Display, or they may not show a picture.
HDMI™ 1.3 Features Supported:
- Lip-Sync Pass Through
- 225 MHz (up to 12 bit YUV 444 @ 1080p)
- Deep Color Supported (XV Color)
- Color Space Conversion
- Dolby TrueHD & DTS Master
- CEC Pass Through
- Connects two HDMI/DVI displays at the same time to the same video source
- Maintains high resolution video - beautiful, sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, 2k, and computer resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 are easily achieved
- HDMI and HDCP compliant
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 225 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- Single Link Range: 1080P/1920 x 1200
- HDMI Connector: Type A, 19-pin Female
- Power Consumption: 10 Watts (max.)
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Dimensions: 10.25"W x 1"H x 4.25"D
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.
- (1) GefenTV 1:2 Splitter for HDMI 1.3
- (1) 5V DC Power Supply
- (1) 6 ft. HDMI cable
- (1) User's Manual