One HDMI Input, Four HDMI Outputs - In a Slim and Small Form Factor with FST and 3DTVNOTE:
Part number change:
Old Part Number: GTB-MHDMI1.3-144-BLK
New Part Number: GTB-HDFST-144-BLK
The GefenToolBox 1:4 Splitter for HDMI with FST and 3DTV sends a Hi-Def A/V source to up to 4 HDTV displays at the same time without losing quality or resolution. This product works with any Hi-Def source supporting resolutions up to 1080p Full HD with Deep Color, 3DTV pass-through, and lossless audio formats such as Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio.
Fast Switching Technology (FST) is a Gefen software implementation for HDMI products. FST was created to improve the lengthy HDMI authentication process, based on the HDMI and HDCP specifications. FST provides quicker A/V source switching and greatly improves the overall A/V system behavior and performance when more than one HDTV display is used in the system setup. FST allows connecting / disconnecting or turning ON / OFF the HDTV displays without having these activities affect other displays in the same distribution system.
How It Works
Connect the Hi-Def source to the HDMI input on the product using the supplied HDMI cable. Connect up to four (4) HDTV displays to the four (4) HDMI outputs on the product. Connect the locking power supply to the product and connect the power cable to an available electrical outlet. Apply power to the source and displays. The source signal will now be seen on all four (4) displays at the same time. HDMI Features Supported:
- Resolutions up to 1080p Full HD
- Deep Color
- LCPM7.1 Audio
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- 3DTV Pass-Through
- Lip-Sync Pass Through
Note: This GefenToolBox 1:4 Splitter for HDMI with FST and 3DTV is also available in white. See the Related Products link in the sidebar to the left to select the color preference.
- Simultaneously displays a Hi-Def source on up to 4 HDTV displays without signal loss
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p Full HD with 12-bit Deep Color
- Supports 3DTV pass-through.
- FST Technology eliminates flashing due to the HDCP authentication process.
- Fast and Slow FST Modes
- Auto-EDID Management for rapid integration of sources and display devices.
- Supports LPCM 7.1 audio, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports the use of DVI sources and DVI displays with an HDMI-to-DVI converter cable or adapter
- Field-upgradeable firmware using Mini-USB port
- Locking Power Supply
- Energy Star compliant
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 225 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- HDMI Input Connector: Type A 19-pin female
- HDMI Output Connectors: Four (4) Type A 19-pin female
- USB Port: Mini-A
- Switch: FST (Fast/Slow)
- Switch: Audio (2CH/Multi CH)
- Switch: EDID (Int/Ext)
- LED Indicator: 1 (power- red)
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Connector: Locking
- Power Consumption: 10 Watts (max)
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
- Dimensions: 3" W x 9" H x 1" D (exclusive of connectors)
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.
- (1) GefenToolBox 1:4 Splitter for HDMI with FST and 3DTV
- (1) 6 ft. HDMI cable (M-M)
- (1) 5V DC Locking Power Supply
- (1) User Manual