This listing is for FVT80D2SFP Transmitter only. Use description below as a general reference.
FVT/FVR80D2SFP series optical video link provides transmission of eight 10-bit short-haul quality Digitally Encoded channels, two bi-directional data channels and one bi-directional contact closure channel through a selectable small form factor pluggable module (SFP). The data channels support RS232, RS422 and 2 wire and 4 wire RS485. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation and no electrical or optical adjustments are ever required.
Note: The power supplies provided with ComNet products are designed for benign 0 to 50º C applications. Hardened power supplies are available, consult the factory to select the right power supply for your application.
- Up to eight 10-bit digital video channels
- Two Bi-directional data channels
- One Bi-directional contact closure channel
- Uses interchangeable SFPs for fiber type, distance and connector
- Exceeds all requirements for RS-250C short-haul transmission
- Compatible with all NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV camera systems
- Designed for installation in harsh out-of-plant/unconditioned industrial or roadside operating environments (-40º to +75ºC ambient). Fully compliant with the environmental requirements of NEMA TS-2 for Traffic Signal Control Equipment
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input/output line provide protection from voltage surges and other transient events
- Bi-color LED status indicators confirm operating status
- Hot-swappable rack modules
- Interchangeable between stand-alone or rack mount use – ComFit
- Lifetime warranty