This listing is for FT-HHRX-870-1-SCAPC Receiver only. Use description below as a general reference.
The FT-HHRX-870-1 series is a state of the art fiber node designed for FTTH applications. With a receive frequency range of 54 to 870 MHz, these units offer flexibility in operation and maintenance. GaAs FET technology provides low distortion and a flexible input level. Featuring low power consumption and surge protected design the FT-HHRX-870-1 series is perfect for commercial and residential applications. This series features an integrated return path transmitter with a reverse frequency range of 5-42 MHz. The automatic gain control (AGC) function has been specially designed to simplify installation and network maintenance by compensating for changes optical input power. The unit provides a stable RF output level when fed with with input levels between -8dBm and +2dBm.
- Wavelength: 1200 - 1600nm
- 54-870 MHz Forward Path Receiver
- 5-42 MHz Reverse Path Transmitter
- Wide optical input range -8dBm to +2dBm
- pHEMT GaAs FET Technology
- Forward and reverse RF test points
- Local or remote power supply
- Die-cast aluminum housing
- Excellent heat dissipation
- 1 Fiber optic node
- 1 Power supply