The Professional series LC to LC OM3 10Gb 50/125 Duplex Multimode fiber optic cables from Avenview. Our fiber optic patch cables are fully tested to ensure reliable performance in critical applications. LC connector fiber patch cord has its features and benefits, low insertion loss back reflection loss and small compact connector, LC connector is only half dimension of a regular connectors. LC fiber patch cord has push & pull mechanism like industry RJ connectors, precision alignment, compact, secure latching design.
LC fiber patch cords can be applied in High-density connections, fiber extenders, Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, active device termination, telecommunication networks.
- 10Gb application support
- Features a Laser-Optimized 50-µm core and 125-µm cladding
- Duplex cable is joined together in a zipcord style for easy seperation
- Use with both LED and VCSEL laser light sources
- Ceramic ferrules for long-lasting reliability and precision alignment
- Used to connect patch panels and/or network devices that require 50/125 multimode cabling
- OFNR jacket complies with stringent building codes
- Pre-terminated solution helps labor for a better finanacial installed solution cost
- 1 x FO-MMD-LC-LC-XX Patch Cable
- 1 x Spec Sheet