The EZ-HK2 is a superior-quality video transformer isolation module for use with standard 75 ohm composite video. Input and output connections are provided on gold-plated RCA jacks.
The shield connection of the INPUT jack is electrically isolated from the case and from the output ground. The shield connection of the OUTPUT jack is connected to the case shield through a rear-panel ground-lift switch.
The EZ-HK2 eliminates hum due to ground loops when it is installed between a video source, such as a computer or DVD player, and the input of a grounded video monitor or projector in an A/V or video system.
- Video Ground-Loop Hum Elimination
- 75 Ohm Composite Video Galvanic Isolation
- Input and Output RCA Jacks
- Switch-Selectable Ground Lift for Output Jack
- Portable Use or Permanent Installation