The 1x2 VGA Audio over CAT5 extends and duplicates your audio and VGA video signals at distances of up to 1000 feet away. Remote AV signals are received from the 1x2 VGA Audio over CAT5 Sender via industry-standard CAT5 network cables.
The 1x2 VGA Audio over CAT5 will extend analog VGA as well as analog Audio and provide two full sets of AV signal output on the receiving end.
How it works
The 1x2 VGA Audio CAT5 Distribution Amplifier Sender unit is placed at the source location. A standard CAT5 cable is run from the 1x2 VGA Audio over CAT5 Sender up to 1000 feet to the 1x2 VGA Audio over CAT5 Receiver unit. The 1x2 VGA Audio over CAT5 Receiver unit connects to your remote video displays and audio inputs. A microphone jack provides bi-directional audio support.
- 1x2 VGA and Audio over CAT5 Extender Sender
- 1x2 VGA and Audio over CAT5 Extender Receiver
- One 5V DC power supply
- User's Manual
- Supports up to 1920x1200 VGA video at 60 Hz
- Supports analog L+R audio
- No Loss of Quality
- Simple plug-and-play installation
- Equalizations for different CAT-5 skews
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 350 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
- Input Sync Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- Horizontal Frequency Range: 15-70 KHz
- Vertical Frequency Range: 30-170 Hz
- Power Consumption: 20 watts (max.)
- Dimensions Receiver: 3"W x 1"H x 3.75"D
- Dimensions Sender: 17"W x 2"H x 4"D
- Video In/Out: 2 x HD15 VGA Female (out), 1 x HD15 VGA Male (input)
- Audio In/Out: 3 x 3.5mm female mini-phone jack, stereo
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Link Connector: RJ-45 Shielded
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs.