1x8 VGA CAT5 Distribution Amplifier
One VGA Input, Eight VGA Outputs The 1x8 VGA CAT5 Distribution Amplifier is the perfect solution for anyone who needs to send one source to multiple displays in remote locations at the same time. The 1x8 VGA CAT5 Distribution Amplifier has eight RJ-45 output connector and one VGA input. The 1x8 VGA CAT5 Distribution Amplifier's RJ-45 connectors are connected to up to eight VGA CAT5 Distribution Amplifier receivers using industry standard CAT5 cables. The receivers can be placed up to 330 feet away from the transmitter.
How it works
Simply connect your VGA video source to the 1x8 VGA CAT5 Distribution Amplifier's input using the supplied VGA cable. Then connect up to eight VGA displays to the VGA CAT5 receivers. Then power the 1x8 VGA CAT5 Distribution Amplifier and the receivers will get power from the CAT5. Note: VGA output 1 is the primary connection and is used for the main display. VGA output 2 through 8 follow the main display. The VGA displays attached to the 1x8 VGA CAT5 Distribution Amplifier MUST have the same native resolution in order to get a picture.
The 1x8 VGA CAT5 Distribution Amplifier will also extend a component signal or composite video w/ L+R analog audio. For this to work, you will need a VGA to Component Cables and a VGA Female to Female Adapter.
- 1x8 VGA CAT5 Distribution Amplifier
- 6 foot VGA cable (M-F)
- One 5V external power supply*
* - Power supply connects to sender unit. Receiver is powered through the sender (Receivers not included).
- Easily distribute one source to eight simultaneous displays
- Extends video signals up to 330 feet over CAT-5e
- Supports component video distribution
- Maintains 1920 x 1200 resolution video
- Allows eight monitors to be connected to the same video source at the same time
- Installs in minutes
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 350 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input Sync Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Horizontal Frequency Range: 15 - 70 KHz
- Vertical Frequency Range: 30 - 170 Hz
- Video In: HD-15
- Video out: HD-15
- Link Connector: RJ-45
- Power Supply: 5 VDC (External)
- Power Consumption: 30 Watts (max.)
- Sender Dimensions: 8.5"W x 1.75" H x 4.5"D
- Receiver Dimensions: 1"W x 1"H x 4"D
- Shipping Weight: 3 Lbs.