Extends any VGA or Component HD display using a Single CAT-5 cable up to 330 feet from your HD source
How it works
The VGA CAT5 Distribution R connects via CAT5 cable to the 1x8 VGA CAT5 Distribution Sender. The receiver can be connected up to 330 feet away from the Sender unit. One CAT-5 cable connects the sender and the receiver to each other, extending your video flawlessly.
VGA CAT5 Distribution Receiver
* - Power supply connects to sender unit. Receiver is powered through the sender.
- Easily distribute one source to eight simultaneous displays
- Extends video signals up to 330 feet over CAT-5e
- Supports component video distribution
- Maintains 1920 x 1200 resolution video
- Allows eight monitors to be connected to the same video source at the same time
- Installs in minutes
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 350 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input Sync Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Horizontal Frequency Range: 15 - 70 KHz
- Vertical Frequency Range: 30 - 170 Hz
- Video In: HD-15
- Video out: HD-15
- Link Connector: RJ-45
- Power Supply: 5 VDC (External)
- Power Consumption: 30 Watts (max.)
- Sender Dimensions: 8.5"W x 1.75" H x 4.5"D
- Receiver Dimensions: 1"W x 1"H x 4"D
- Shipping Weight: 3 Lbs.