Converts analog VGA video to digital DVI video with Aspect Control
The VGA to DVI Scaler PLUS connects traditional analog video graphic cards (VGA) to DVI compliant digital monitors. The VGA to DVI Scaler PLUS, enables users to connect laptops or legacy PC computers equipped with HD-15 video connections, to the new DVI (digital visual interface) video display format. The VGA to DVI Scaler PLUS will also work with component video sources such as DVD players and setop boxes.
How it works
Simply connect the supplied VGA (M-F) cable to the input side of the VGA to DVI Scaler PLUS. Then connect the DVI monitor or projector to the DVI output of the VGA to DVI Scaler Box. The converter generates the compatible analog to digital conversion signals to make the connection between the analog input and the digital output work. Control of the Scaler is easily handled by the included IR Remote control.
- VGA to DVI Scaler PLUS
- One 5V Power Supply
- One 6 ft VGA cable (m-m)
- User's Manual
- The input is analog PC or HDTV signal in the format of either RGBHV, YPbPr or YCbCr.
- The output is digital+analog PC or HDTV signal in the format of digital RGBHV bitstream plus analog RGBHV, known as DVI-I (Integrated digital and analog)
- The input resolution is automatically detected while the output resolution and refresh rate can be selected through OSD menu and front panel push buttons.
- 48MB frame memory for frame rate conversion.
- Output picture adjustment on brightness, contrast, color, RGB level and H-V position.
- DVI output enables an all digital rendering of video without the losses associated with an analog interface and is an ideal for use with digital display such as LCD, Plasma and DLP projectors.
- High performance Scaler thats converts and scales analog RGB inputs to DVI-I (digital or analog) outputs
- Output resolution can be easily selected using the OSD (On Screen Display)
- Supports input computer resolutions up to 1920x1200 at 60Hz
- Supports output computer resolutions up to 1920x1200
- Supports HDTV resolution up to 1080p as input and output.
- Supports DDWG standard for DVI compliant monitors
- Aspect ratio control for native and full view modes
- DVI Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 1.65 Gbps
- VGA Amplifier Bandwidth: 350 Mhz
- Input Video Signal: RGBHV: 0.7 Vp-p, 75 ohm H/V: 3 to 5 Vp-p TTL, Y: 1 Vp-p 75 ohm Pb/Cb, Pr/Cr: 0.7 Vp-p 75 ohm
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- DVI Connector: DVI-I (29 pin) female
- VGA Connector: HD-15 female
- Power Consumption: 10 watts (max)
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Dimensions: 5"W x 1"H x 3.5"D
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.