One VGA Input, Four VGA Outputs
The 1x4 VGA Hub allows a computer with a VGA graphic card to connect to up to four VGA compatible monitors or projectors at the same time. Because it allows one computer to drive multiple monitors for simultaneous viewing, you can use it to set up additional monitors in the workspace, or to assist presentation environments by sending graphics to both monitors and projectors at the same time.
How it works
You simply connect your computer's VGA graphic port to the 1:4 VGA Hub's input using the supplied cable. Up to four analog monitors or projectors are connected to the Hub's four VGA outputs. VGA output 1 is the primary connection and is used for the main display. VGA output 2, 3 and 4 will mirror the primary connection.
- 1x4 VGA Hub
- One 6ft VGA cable (M-F)
- 5V external power supply
- Easily distribute one source to four simultaneous displays
- Supports component video distribution
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p, 2K, and 1920 x 1200
- Allows four monitors to be connected to the same video source at the same time
- VGA Amplifier Bandwidth: 350 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
- Input Sync Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- Horizontal Frequency Range: 15 - 70 KHz
- Vertical Frequency Range: 30 - 170 Hz
- Supports all VESA standard resolutions
- Input VGA Connector: HD-15 male
- Output VGA Connector: HD-15 female
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 5 watts (max)
- Dimensions: 1"H x 5.75"W x 2.5"D
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.