Extends any VGA or Component HD display using a Single CAT-5 cable up to 330 feet from your HD source.
How it works:
The VGA Extender LR sender unit connects to your source using the supplied cable. The receiver unit connects to your display - up to 330 feet away. One CAT-5 cable connects the sender and the receiver to each other, extending your video flawlessly.
- VGA Extender S Sender Unit
- VGA Extender R Receive Unit
- 6 foot VGA cable (M-F)
- One 5V external power supply*
* - Power supply connects to sender unit. Receiver is powered through the sender.
- One CAT-5 cable for extension
- Maintains 1920 x 1200 x 75 resolution video
- Installs in seconds
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 350 MHz
- Actual Bandwidth: 120 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
- Input Sync Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- Horizontal Frequency Range: 15-70 KHz
- Vertical Frequency Range: 30 - 170 Hz
- Video In: HD-15
- Video out: HD-15
- Link Connector: RJ-45
- Power Supply: 5 VDC (External)
- Power Consumption: 5 Watts (max.)
- Dimensions: 1"W x 1" H x 4"D
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.
Note: This is a new VGA Extender that goes double the distance of the previous version, and also has a trim pod for fine video adjustment.