Extends any USB device up to 150 feet away from the computer.
The USB MIDI extender extends any USB device up to 150 feet from the location of your computer, eliminating the 16 feet distance limitation of USB. The USB MIDI sender and receiver units use one CAT-5 cable for extension. It is optimized for applications where two devices, such as the keyboard and mouse, must be operated remotely. The USB MIDI extender can even be used to extend surveillance cameras for security purposes.
The USB MIDI Extender extends any MIDI device.
How it works:
The USB MIDI extender sender unit is connected to the computer using the supplied USB cable. The remote peripheral(s) are connected to the receiver unit. A category-5 (CAT-5) cable is used to link the sender to the receiver.
- USB MIDI extender send unit
- USB MIDI extender receive unit
- 6.6’ USB cable (A-B)
- User Manual
- Extends any USB device up to 150 feet (50 meters) using CAT5 cable
- Requires no external power adapter
- Saves time and increases productivity
- Contains internal USB hub
- Provides support for any full-speed 12 Mb/s or low-speed 1.5Mb/s USB device
- Use either PC or Mac with USB keyboard/mouse
- Range: 165 feet (50 meters)
- USB device ports at receiver unit: 2
- USB device support: Full-speed 12 Mb/s
- Low-speed 1.5 Mb/s
- USB cable: 6.6 feet (2 meters)
- USB Send Input Connectors: USB Type B
- USB Send Output Connectors: RJ-45
- USB Receive Input Connectors: USB Type A
- USB Receive Output Connectors: RJ-45
- Power Supply: 300 mA when sender is supplied with 500 mA 600mA when sender is supplied with 1000 mA
- Temperature Range: 4°C to 40°C
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.