Extends any USB device up to 1640 feet (500 meters) from the computer with built-in 4 port hub over multimode fiber optics cable.
The ex-tend-it USB-500 extends any USB device up to 1,650 feet from the location of your computer, eliminating the 17.5 feet distance limitation of USB. The USB-500 also includes a remote 4 port USB HUB to operate up to four USB devices remotely using?Extreme USB? technology.
How it works
The ex-tend-it USB-500 sender unit is connected to the computer using the supplied USB cable. The extended peripheral(s) are connected to the receiver unit. A fiber optic cable is used to link the the sender to the receiver with HUB.
- USB-500S Send Unit
- USB-500R Receive Unit
- One 6ft A to B USB cable
- Two 15V Power Supply
- Extreme USB technology extends the range of USB 1.1 devices up to 1650 meters (500 meters) using fiber-optic cable
- Remote extender 500R is equipped with 4 USB ports
- Provides support for both low-power and high-power USB devices
- Comes with a USB cable, power adapters and user guide
- Fully compliant with USB 1.1 specification as certified by the USB Implementer's Forum
- Number of devices can be expanded using standard USB hubs
- USB device support: full-speed 12 Mb/s Low-speed 1.5 Mb/s
- USB Input Connectors: type B
- USB Output Connectors: type A
- Link Connector: MTRJ
- Power Supply: 15V DC
- Dimensions: 4.75" W x 1.75" H x 5" D
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs.