Extends any USB device up to 330 feet with Built-in 2 Port HUB.
The ex-tend-it USB-200 extends any USB device up to 330 feet away from the source computer, eliminating the 17.5 feet distance limitation of USB. The USB•200 also includes a remote 2 port USB HUB that can power up to two USB devices at the same time using ?Extreme USB? technology.
How it works
The ex-tend-it USB-200 sender unit connects to the computer using the supplied USB cable. THe receiver unit connects to the extended peripheral. One category-5 (CAT-5) cable is used to link the sender to the receiver with HUB. The extended USB devices operate as if connected locally.
- USB-200S Send Unit
- USB-200R Receive Unit
- One 6ft A to B USB cable
- One 5v Power Supply
- Extends any USB 1.1 device up to 330 feet (100 meters) away from the computer
- CAT-5 cable used for extension
- Eliminates computer noise where you work
- Plug and play - installs in minutes
- For any computers with USB connection
- No power supply required at the receiving end
- Supports full 12 Mbs USB standard bandwidth
- USB device support: Full-speed 12 Mb/s Low-speed 1.5 Mb/s
- USB Input Connector: type B
- USB Output Connectors: type A
- Link Connector: RJ-45 shielded
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Dimensions: 2.68" W x 1.5" H x 4.37" D
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs.