4-Port USB 2.0 Hub
This modern 1:4 USB 2.0 hub allows you to connect up to four USB 2.0 devices to a single USB input port on a computer or KVM signal extension device. Full support is provided for Hi-Speed USB 2.0 devices (at bandwidths of up to 480 Mbits/sec) as well as for legacy USB 1.1 devices.
The 1:4 USB 2.0 Hub is compact and stylish, blending easily into any office workstation's decor. Plug-and-play compatibility and hot-swap ability ensures complete "live" interchangeability of hardware without restarting connected equipment.
The 1:4 USB 2.0 Hub can operate in self-powered mode or with an optional 5V external power adapter. The hub contains overcurrent protection circuitry with LED status indicators.
Up to a maximum of 127 USB devices may be connected to the host device by cascading multiple hubs in a "daisy chain" configuration.
- Supports both USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
- Supports Hi-Speed 480 Mbps data transfer rate
- Plug and Play for seamless interoperability
- Self-Powered mode
- Hot-swap capability
- Connects up to a maximum of 127 USB devices through cascading multiple hubs
- Overcurrent detection and protection circuitry with LED status indicators
- Input Connector: One type "A" flat USB male, 4-pin
- Output Connectors: Four type "A" flat USB female, 4-pin
- Power Supply: 5V DC (optional)
- Power Consumption: 10W (max).
- Power Output per USB port: 500 mA max. (with optional 5V DC adapter)
- Dimensions: 3" W x 1.2" H x 3" D (circular)
- Shipping Weight: 1 lbs.
- (1) USB 2.0 4-port Hub
- (1) USB " Y" Cable
- (1) User's Manual