Gefen Home-Theater Viodeo Scaler with HDMI. Model: EXT-HOMETS
Scaling and switching solution for component and HDMI sources
The Gefen Home Theater Scaler allows you to upscale and switch your standard definition or high definition component and HDMI sources to resolutions up to 1080p. Anything from set-top boxes, DVD players to the next generation of gaming consoles including the Xbox 360 and PS3 can be plugged into the Home Theater Scaler.
The Home Theater Scaler supports two component sources with analog audio and two HDMI sources with digital audio. The analog audio from the component input is digitized and outputted to the HDMI connection as well as the digital audio outs. The HDMI inputs also have separate digital audio inputs, so you can use DVI sources and separate digital audio and the Home Theater Scaler will embed the digital audio into the HDMI output as well as the digital audio outs.
Easy to use on-screen menus accessible through the IR remote control allow for effortless setup and image adjustment to accommodate different viewing modes and screen sizes.
- Home Theater Scaler
- One 6 ft HDMI cable (M-M)
- One 5V Power Supply
- IR Remote control
- User's Manual
- Both digital and analog inputs are format converted and pixel re-scaled through the Home Theater Scaler. It outputs a large range of formats and resolutions that will easily match the native resolution/ format of your display to ensure highest picture quality.
- DVI/HDCP/HDMI compliant input: Operates up to 165Mhz (Up to UXGA @60Hz)
- Supports digital HD output up to 1080p.
- Pal to NTSC or NTSC to Pal Conversion
- 50/60Hz conversion
- Integrated 8-bit triple-ADC/PLL.
- Integrated DVI/HDCP/HDMI compliant receiver.
- Dual high quality scaling engines.
- Dual 3-D motion video adaptive de-interlacers with smooth low-angle edge.
- Automatic 3:2 pull-down & 2:2 pull-down detection and recovery.
- High performance frame rate conversion engine.
- The Proprietary Advanced Color Engine technology gives: Brilliant and fresh color, Intensified contrast and details, Vivid skin tone, Sharp edge, Accurate and independent color control
- Option to select Audio input from HDMI or TOSlink/SPDIF audio source.
- 3D noise reduction on analog inputs only.
- Operates through on-screen OSD menu control and remote control.
- Digital Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 1.65 Gbps
- Component Video Bandwidth: 350 Mhz
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Single Link Range: 1080p/1920 x 1200
- Input/Output HDMI Connector: type A 19 pin female
- Component Video Connector: 3 RCA
- Digital Audio Connector: optical TOSlink
- Analog Audio Connector: mini-phone stereo 3.5mm
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 20 watts (max)
- Dimensions: 6.875"W x 2.125"H x 6.875"D
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs.