Switch up to four Hi Def Sources to two Displays -- with an additional S/PDIF digital audio output4 Sources + 2 Displays + HDMI 1.3 Connectivity = Greater Integration Options
Gefen's 4x2 Switcher for HDMI 1.3 has four HDMI inputs and two HDMI outputs. Up to four HD audio/video sources are connected at one time to the HDMI inputs such as satellite systems and Blu-Ray players. Two mirrored HDMI outputs send HD audio/video signals to two HDTV displays simultaneously. A convenient S/PDIF digital audio out allows connection to an external audio video reciever if desired. Switching is done via the included IR remote.
How It Works
Connect four HD audio/video sources to the 4x2 Switcher for HDMI 1.3's inputs. Connect two displays to the HDMI outputs. An external amplifier or receiver can be connected to the S/PDIF digital audio output on the rear of the switcher if desired. Once the sources, the switcher and the displays are powered and connected, select which source to view of four using the IR remote.
This device is Fully HDCP Compliant.
All displays that cannot show the same video resolutions as the Primary Display connected to HDMI Output #1 may fail to show a picture. Secondary displays follow the Primary by sharing the resolution and capability information (EDID) obtained from the Primary Display.
S/PDIF Audio Formats Supported:
HDMI 1.3 Features Supported:
- Dolby AC3 2-channel and 5.1-ch digital audio
- LPCM 2-ch digital audio (32-192 KHz sampling rate)
- Dolby Digital Plus 5.1-ch digital audio
- DTS 2-ch and 5.1-ch digital audio
- Lip-Sync Pass Through
- 225 MHz (up to 12 bit YUV 444 @ 1080p)
- Deep Color (XV Color)
- Color Space Conversion
- Dolby TrueHD & DTS Master
- CEC Pass Through
- Switch easily between any four HDMI/DVI sources
- Outputs are mirrored to two HDMI/DVI displays simultaneously
- Maintains high resolution video - beautiful, sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, 2k, and computer resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 are easily achieved
- Discrete four button IR remote (included)
- HDMI and HDCP compliant
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 225 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- Supported Resolutions: 1080p/60 12 bit color depth, 1920x1200
- HDMI Connector: Type A 19 pin female
- Audio Output Connector: S/PDIF
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 10 Watts (max)
- Dimensions: 12"W x 1.2"H x 4.2"D
- Shipping Weight: 9 lbs.
- 4x2 Switcher for HDMI 1.3
- RMT-4IR Remote Control
- Four 6-foot HDMI cables
- 5V DC Power Supply
- User's Manual