Gefen 3x1 HDMI Switch HDMI 1.3 Model: EXT-HDMI1.3-341
Access up to Three Sources From One Display
3 Sources + 1 Display = Greater Integration Options Gefen's 3x1 HDMI Switcher routes high definition video in multiple resolutions up to 1080p plus multichannel digital audio from any of three sources. Three inputs accommodate the simultaneous connection of up to three high definition video sources, such as satellite systems and HD DVD players. The output sends the high definition audio/video signals to a high definition display. Switching is done via the IR remote that is provided with the unit. Fully HDCP Compliant HDCP (high bandwidth digital content protection) is a standard encoded into the video signal to prevent it from being pirated. If a source device is HDCP coded and is connected to a display or projector without the proper decoding mechanism, the picture is relegated to "snow" or in some cases, very low (480P) resolutions of the images. In order to see high resolution digital video with HDCP compliance, both the source, the display and anything in between must be equipped with HDMI connections that can enable HDCP decoding, such as the 3x1 HDMI Switcher.
How it worksYou simply connect all your sources to the Switcher's inputs. Then connect the display on the output port. Once the sources, the Switcher and the display(s) are powered and connected, you simply select which source you want to view using the IR remote.
Note: This HDMI product supports BOTH Audio and Video signals.
- The 3x1 HDMI Switcher
- RMT-3IR Remote control
- Three 6-foot HDMI cables
- 5VDC Power Supply
- User's Manual
- Switch easily between any three HDMI sources
- Extends the range of HDMI compliant device by equalizing and reclocking the HDMI signal
- Maintains high resolution video - beautiful, sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, 2k, and computer resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 are easily achieved
- Discrete IR remote (included)
- HDMI pass-through
- HDCP pass-through
- HDMI 1.3 Compliant
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 2.25 GHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Single Link Range: 1080p/60 10 bit color depth, 1920x1200.
- HDMI Connector: type A 19 pin female
- Remote Control Port: mini-stereo,
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 5 watts (max)
- Dimensions: 9.25"W x 1"H x 2.75"D
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.