2x4 Gefen HDMI Switch and Splitter 1.3 Model: EXT-HDMI1.3-244
Access up to Two Sources from up to Four Displays
2 Sources + 4 Displays = Greater Integration Options
Gefen's 2x4 HDMI Switcher is equipped with two HDMI inputs and four HDMI outputs. Two inputs accommodate the simultaneous connection of up to two high definition video sources, such as satellite systems and HD DVD players. four outputs send the high definition audio/video signals to up to four high definition displays. Switching is done via the IR remote that is provided with the unit.
Fully HDCP Compliant
HDCP (high bandwidth digital content protection) is a standard encoded into the video signal to prevent it from being pirated. If a source device is HDCP coded and is connected to a display or projector without the proper decoding mechanism, the picture is relegated to "snow" or in some cases, very low (480P) resolutions of the images. In order to see high resolution digital video with HDCP compliance, both the source, the display and anything in between must be equipped with HDMI connections that can enable HDCP decoding, such as the 2x4 HDMI Switcher.
How it works
You simply connect all your sources to the Switcher's inputs. Then connect up to four displays on the output ports. Once the sources, the Switcher and the display(s) are powered and connected, you simply select which source you want to view using the IR remote.
Note: This HDMI product supports BOTH Audio and Video signals.
All displays that cannot show the same video resolution(s) as the Primary Display connected to Output #1 may fail to show a picture. Secondary displays follow the Primary by sharing the resolution and capability information (EDID) obtained from the Primary Display.
HDMI 1.3 Features:
- Lip-Sync Pass Through
- 225 MHz (up to 12 bit YUV 444 supported @ 1080p)
- Deep Color Supported (XV Color Supported)
- Color Space Conversion Supported
- Dolby TrueHD & DTS Master Supported
- CEC Pass Through
- 2x4 HDMI Switcher
- RMT-2IR Remote Control
- Two 6-foot HDMI cables
- 5V DC Power Supply
- User's Manual
- Switch easily between any two HDMI/DVI sources
- Outputs are mirrored to four HDMI/DVI displays simultaneously
- Maintains high resolution video - beautiful, sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, 2k, and computer resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 are easily achieved
- Discrete IR remote (included)
- HDMI compliant
- HDCP compliant
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 225 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Single Link Range: 1080p/60 12 bit color depth, 1920x1200
- HDMI Connector: type A 19 pin female
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 10 watts (max)
- Dimensions: 12"W x 1.25"H x 4.25"D
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs.