1x5 Gefen HDMI Splitter HDMI 1.3 Model: EXT-HDMI1.3-145
Send HDMI 1.3 Video to up to 5 HDMI Displays
The Gefen 1x5 Splitter for HDMI 1.3 allows set-top boxes, DVD players, Blu-ray players and other HDTV devices with HDMI outputs to be connected to up to five HDTV displays (or more if multiple splitters are utilized in place of HDTV displays).
How it works
The 1x5 HDMI 1.3 Splitter is a distribution hub that sends the same HDMI signals to up to five HDTV digital displays. You simply connect your HDMI video source to the 1x5 HDMI 1.3 Splitters HDMI input jack, then connect your HDMI-compatible displays to each of the HDMI outputs. Power-cycle all equipment and you should see beautiful, sharp HDMI video on all of your HDMI displays.
Note: This device is fully HDCP Compliant.
Output 1 is connected to the Primary Display, from which the resolution and device capability information (EDID) is obtained. All other displays on the other outputs must be capable of the same resolution(s) being shown on the Primary Display, or they may not show a picture.
- 1x5 Splitter for HDMI 1.3
- 6-foot Male-Male HDMI Cable
- User's Manual
- Power Adapter
- Connects up to five HDMI / DVI displays from one HDMI source
- Optionally add more displays by connecting splitters
- Easily attains resolutions up to 1080p, 2k, and 1920 x 1200
- HDMI and HDCP compliant
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 225 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- Single Link Range: 1080p/1920 x 1200 maximum
- HDMI Connector: Type A, 19-pin female
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs.