1x4 Gefen HDMI Splitter ( Distribution Amplifier ) HDMI 1.3 Model: EXT-HDMI1.3-144
Distribute One HDMI Source to Four Locations
The 1x4 HDMI splitter allows set-top boxes, DVD players, D-VHS players and other HDTV devices with HDMI output to be connected to four or more HDTV displays.
How it works Gefen's 1x4 HDMI splitter is a distribution hub that sends the same video output to four or more HDTV digital displays. It is a flexible solution that accommodates multiple displays. When two or more HDMI splitters are connected together, they can be used to create a larger distribution. The HDMI splitter is connected using a HDMI cable from the HDMI source to the HDMI splitter input. There are four HDMI outputs. HDMI output 1 is the primary connection and is used for the main display. Outputs two, three and four follow the main display.
Note: This HDMI product supports BOTH Audio and Video signals.
- 1x4 HDMI splitter
- One 5v Power Supply
- One 6ft cable
- User's Manual
- Connects up to four HDMI / DVI displays at the same time to one video source
- Allows simultaneous display
- Maintains high resolution video - beautiful, sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, 2k, and computer resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 are easily achieved
- HDMI 1.3 Compliant
- HDMI compliant
- HDCP compliant
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 2.25 GHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Single Link Range: 1080p/60 10 bit color depth, 1920x1200.
- HDMI Connector: type A 19 pin female
- Power Supply: 5VDC
- Power Consumption: 10 watts (max)
- Dimensions: 12"W x 1.25"H x 4.25"D
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs.