One HDMI Input, Ten HDMI Outputs. Model: EXT-HDMI1.3-1410
The 1x10 HDMI Distribution Amplifier is the perfect solution for anyone who needs to send one source of digital high definition video to multiple displays at the same time. It supports all HDMI equipment, such as DVD players and satellite set top boxes and all HDMI displays. HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a digital point to point interface for audio and video signals. In operation, the digital video source is connected to the distribution amplifier on one side. On the other side, ten HDMI outputs are available to be used in part or in full. Once the unit is connected and powered, your source is routed to up to ten digital displays at the same time.
For home theater applications, the unit is HDCP (high bandwidth digital content protection) compliant, making it effective for use with all HDMI displays. HDCP is a standard "key" encoded into the HDMI signal to prevent video data from being pirated. HDCP was strongly endorsed by the entertainment industry. If a source device is HDCP coded and is connected to a HDMI display or projector via HDMI without the proper HDCP decoding mechanism, the picture is relegated to "snow" or in some cases, a very low (480P) resolution. In order to see protected content, the source, the display and any device in between must be equipped with HDMI connections that can enable HDCP using "software key" decoding.
How it works
Simply connect your HDMI video source to the 1:10 HDMI 1.3 Distribution Amplifier's input using the supplied HDMI cable. Then connect up to ten HDMI displays to the unit's ten HDMI outputs. Once connected and powered, your source will be seen on all ten displays at the same time.
Note: HDMI output 1 is the primary connection and is used for the main display. HDMI output 2 through 10 follow the main display.
This HDMI product supports BOTH Audio and Video signals.
- 1x10 HDMI Distribution Amplifier
- One 6 foot HDMI cable
- 24V External Power Supply
- Rack Ears
- User's Manual
- Connects up to ten HDMI/DVI displays at the same time to one video source
- Allows simultaneous display
- Maintains high resolution video - beautiful, sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, 2k, and computer resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 are easily achieved
- HDMI compliant
- HDCP compliant
- Includes rack ears
- Single Link Bandwidth: 225 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Single Link Range: 1080p/1920 x 1200
- HDMI Connector: type A 19 pin female
- Power Supply: 24VDC
- Power Consumption: 60 watts (max)
- Dimensions: 17W x 1.75H x 5.5D ( inch )
- Rackmountable: 1U rack space
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs.