Connect and access any four sources from up to four displays
4 Sources + 4 Displays = An Easily Integrated HDTV Matrix System
The 4x4 HDMI Matrix routes high definition video in multiple resolutions up to 1080p plus multichannel digital audio from any of the four HDMI sources to the displays. Four outputs gives you the choice of sending high definition audio and video signals up to four displays. Any four to any four matrix switching allows for maximum versatility for integrated systems. The 4x4 HDMI Switcher eliminates the need to disconnect and reconnect sources to a display equipped with one input. It works with HD-DVD players, TiVo systems, HT PCs, and satellite set top boxes that connect to an HDMI display. Every source is accessible at all times by any display by selecting it with an IR remote.
This HDMI product supports BOTH Audio and Video signals.
Fully HDCP Compliant
HDCP (high bandwidth digital content protection) is a standard encoded into the video signal to prevent it from being pirated. If a source device is HDCP coded and is connected to a display or projector without the proper decoding mechanism, the picture is relegated to ?snow? or in some cases, very low (480P) resolutions of the images. In order to see high resolution digital video with HDCP compliance, both the source, the display and anything in between must be equipped with HDMI connections that can enable HDCP decoding, such as the 4x4 HDMI Matrix.
How it Works:
You simply connect the sources to the Matrix's inputs. Then connect four displays to the Matrix's outputs. Once the sources, the matrix and the displays are powered and connected, you simply select which sources you want view on which displays using the IR remote.
- 4x4 HDMI Matrix
- RMT-16IR Remote Control
- Four 6 foot HDMI cables
- 24V DC Power Supply
- User's Manual
- Rack Ears
- Switch easily between any four HDMI sources
- Distributes any of the four inputs to any of the four HDMI output displays
- Maintains 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p resolutions
- Maintains high resolution video - beautiful HDTV resolutions up to 1080p are easily achieved
- Discrete IR remote (included); RS232 controllable
- Fully HDMI 1.2 compliant
- HDCP compliant
- Easy to install and simple to operate
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 1.65 Gbps
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Single Link Range: 1080p/1920 x 1200
- HDMI Input/Output Connector: Type A 19-pin female
- Remote Control Port: RS232 female, mini-stereo
- Power Supply: 24V DC
- Power Consumption: 60 watts (max)
- Dimensions: 17 ?W x 1.75?H x 5.875 ?D
- Shipping Weight: 10 lbs