The ex?tend?it HDMI?1000HD extends your HDTV display up to 100 meters (330 feet) away from your source.
How it works:
The HDMI?1000HDS sender unit sits next to your set-top box or DVD player source. Cables supplied with the HDMI?1000HD connect your HDMI source to the sender unit. The HDMI?1000HDR receiver unit sits next to your HDTV display - up to 100 meters (330 feet) away. The display plugs into the back of the receiver unit. One CAT-5 cable and a multi mode LC fiber optic cable connect the sender and the receiver units to each other.
The HDMI?1000HD is HDCP compliant.
- the HDMI?1000HDS
- the HDMI?1000HDR
- One 12v Power Supply
- One 6ft HDMI cable (M-M)
- Uses a 4 strand multi mode LC fiber optic cable
- Extends any HDMI (high definition multimedia interface) compliant device
- Supports 480P, 720P, 1080I, 1080P and 1920 x 1200 resolutions
- Installs in minutes
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 1.65 GHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- HDMI Connector: Molex HDMI 19pin Female
- Link Connector: RJ-45
- Power Supply: 12VDC
- Power Consumption: 15 Watts (max)
- Dimensions: 3.25?D x 4.25 ?W x 1?H
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs.