The Digital Signage Player with Wi-Fi is a full-featured, high-definition media player providing a clean, seamless Digital Signage solution
This SMIL-compliant Digital Signage Player is a LAN-based product, which supports 1080p Full HD, one-line scrolling text, 2-channel L/R audio, and calendar scheduling with over ten preloaded templates to choose from.
The all-metal enclosure features a passive cooling system. The product comes with 4 GB of built-in flash memory and the securable compact flash card slot allows the addition of up to 16 GB of memory if needed (replacing the internal storage). Two integrated USB 2.0 ports provide connection to a keyboard and USB storage devices. Support for over 20 different media formats provides a wide selection for content creation. A watchdog timer lets the product recover and resume playback after power and network disruptions.
The included software will allow users to upload video playback schedules and playlists for easy content management. Additionally, software developers can utilize W3C SMIL (Synchronized Multimedia Integration Language) syntax which ensures compatibility across multiple Digital Signage platforms. The included software features over ten different multi-zoned templates to fit your specific Digital Signage needs.
How It Works
The Digital Signage Player with Wi-Fi connects to a display using analog (Composite / Component / VGA) or an HDMI cable. There are two options for connecting to the network: 1) Connect an Ethernet cable to the network, or 2) Connect using Wi-Fi. Then, connect a keyboard and peripherals to the USB ports to configure the unit. Use the included Composite A/V cables to connect the product to the 3.5 mm connector. Connect the 12 V DC power supply to the unit and connect the AC power cord to an available electrical outlet.
- Supports MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG L2, MP3, H.264/MPEG-4, and VC-1 codec formats
- Real-time clock with battery backup
- Automatic error recovery with built-in WDT
- Auto-play starts playing scheduled contents automatically
- 4 GB of built-in memory (expandable)
- NTP client for time synchronization
- CMS device management in LAN or WAN environments is possible using the integrated SMIL control
- SMIL 3.0 instructions (sub-set)
- Compact and wall-mountable solid metal enclosure for excellent heat dissipation and durability
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 225 MHz
- Video Output Connectors: (1) HDMI Type A 19-pin, female; (1) VGA (HD-15, female); (1) Composite video/audio (3.5 mm mini-stereo jack)
- USB Device Connectors: (2) USB 2.0, type A
- Ethernet Connector: RJ-45, Shielded
- WLAN external antenna
- Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Security: WPA / WPA2, TKIP / AES
- Compact Flash slot: 16GB (max. capacity)
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
- Power Supply: 12V DC
- Power Consumption: 10W (max.)
- Dimensions: 6.0" W x 4.4" D x 1.2" H
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.
- (1) Digital Signage Player with Wi-Fi
- (1) Wi-Fi Antenna
- (1) Ethernet cable
- (1) 3.5 mm to RCA cable (Composite audio / video)
- (1) 12V DC Power Supply
- (1) AC Power Cord
- (1) User Manual