Extend DVI up to 330 feet (100 meters) over one CAT-5 cable
The DVI Extra Long Range Extender over CAT-5 extends any DVI source to an HD display or other digital signage application up to 330 feet (100 meters). This product uses Gefen ELR technology, delivering uncompressed DVI video to 1920x1200 over a single CAT-5 cable, reducing cable costs and providing easier installation.
How It Works
Place the DVI Extra Long Range Extender Sender Unit next to the DVI source. Use the included DVI cable to connect the source to the Sender Unit. Connect the Receiver Unit to the display with a DVI cable. Use one CAT-5 cable, up to 330 feet (100 meters), to connect the Sender to the Receiver Unit. Connect the included locking power supplies to the Sender and Receiver Units, and then connect both power cables to available electrical outlets.
Note: This product does not support HDCP content with DVI sources.
- Supports DVI Resolutions to 1920x1200@60 Hz or 1080p at 330 feet (100 meters)
- EDID Management for Local and Pass-through modes
- Locking Power Supplies for secure connections
- Wall mountable
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 165 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- DVI Connector (Sender / Receiver): DVI-I, 29-pin, female (digital only)
- Link Connector (Sender / Receiver): RJ-45
- Power Supply (Sender / Receiver): 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 10 W per unit (max.)
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
- Dimensions: 3.4" D x 5.0" W x 1.25" H
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.
- (1) Gefen DVI Extra Long Range Extender - Sender Unit
- (1) Gefen DVI Extra Long Range Extender - Receiver Unit
- (1) 6 ft. DVI cable (M-M)
- (2) 5V DC Locking Power Supplies
- (1) User Manual