Gefen 8x8 DVI Matrix Switcher. Model: EXT-DVI-848
Switches eight DVI computers to any eight DVI displays
Now you can easily combine eight cross-platform computers and eight digital displays without networking. Our 8x8 DVI Matrix provides a simple, reliable and highly effective method of creating multiple computer workstations, with each workstation capable of accessing any one of the computers or sources at any time by remote control. You also have the option of setting up the eight stations locally or extending them with a Gefen extender.
How it works The 8x8 Matrix has eight DVI inputs and eight DVI outputs. You simply connect your eight computer DVI ports to the 8x8 Matrix inputs, then connect your eight DVI displays to the 8x8 Matrix outputs.
Note: This device is not HDCP compliant.
- 8x8 DVI Matrix
- RMT-16IR infra-red remote
- One 24V DC Power Supply
- Eight 6-foot DVI cables
- Rack Ears
- User's Manual
- Increases your productivity by providing you with access to eight computers from eight workstations
- Maintains beautiful, sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, 2K, and 1920x1200
- Discrete IR remote control included
- Long-distance remote control at distances of up to 1000 feet optional using wired CAT5 cabled remotes
- Serial RS232 port for remote control via computer or a control automation device such as Crestron
- Supports DDWG standards for DVI monitors
- Not HDCP compliant; for computers only.
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 165 MHz per channel
- Single Link Range: 1080p (HDTV) / 1920x1200 (PC)
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Remote Control Ports: One RS232 female, One mini-stereo
- Rack mountable: 2U rack space, rack ears included
- DVI Connector: DVI-I 29 pin female (digital only)
- Power Supply: 24V DC
- Power Consumption: 60 watts (max)