Switch Dual Link DVI and USB 2.0 between Four Computers (PC or Mac)
Gorgeous, super high resolution video switching supplied with the DVI DL Switcher
The 4x1 DVI DL DVI Switcher allows you to easily switch between four cross-platform dual link DVI computers using just one dual link DVI display, USB 2.0 keyboard and mouse. Dual link DVI uses all 24 pins of the DVI connector to achieve ultra high video resolutions up to 3840x2400. Video, USB, and Audio signals are "switched" for each computer upon selection using Discrete IR Remote and either Discrete Contact Closure (RMT-4) or Serial RS-232, providing you with an easy and effective method of accessing two computers from one workstation without the hassle of networking.
Wired switching is also available via Parallel Discrete Contact Closure
How it works
You simply connect your dual link DVI display and USB 2.0 keyboard/mouse to the Switcher's outputs. Then you connect your computers' dual link DVI and USB ports to the Switcher's inputs using the supplied cables. From there, you select the computer you want using the IR remote that comes with the unit or with any RS-232 remote control. It allows you to switch seamlessly between Macintosh or PC keyboard/video/mouse combinations.
- 4x1 DVI DL Switcher
- One 5V Power Supply
- Four 6ft Dual Link DVI cables
- Four 6ft USB 2.0 Cables
- Switches easily between any four dual link DVI computers with USB 2.0
- Maintains highest 3840 x 2400 resolution dual link video
- Saves you money on hardware costs
- Use either PC or Mac USB 2.0 keyboard/mouse
- Discrete IR remote (included)
- Contact closure remote control option (RMT-4)
- Serial RS-232 remote port
- Auto equalization for optimal picture quality
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p, 2K, and 3840 x 2400
- Supports DDWG standards for DVI monitors
- Installs in minutes
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 2 x 1.65 Gbps
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Dual Link Range: 3840 x 2400
- DVI Connector: DVI-I 29 pin female (digital only)
- Audio Connector: mini-phone stereo 3.5mm
- USB 2.0 Input Connection: Type "B"
- USB 2.0 Output Connection: Type "A"
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 20 watts (max)
- Dimensions: 17" W x 1.75" H x 4.375" D
- Rackmountable: 1U Rack Space
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs.