Switch Extended Desktop Dual Link DVI and USB 2.0 between Twor Computers (PC or Mac)
Gorgeous, super high resolution video switching supplied with the DVI DL Switcher
The 2x2 DVI DL DVI Switcher allows you to easily switch between two cross-platform extended desktop dual link DVI computers using just two dual link DVI displays, USB 2.0 keyboard and mouse. Dual link DVI uses all 24 pins of the DVI connector to achieve ultra high video resolutions up to 3840x2400. USB 2.0 is the next generation of USB, capable of sending data significantly quicker than before. Video and control signals are "switched" for each computer upon selection using Discrete IR Remote and Discrete Contact Closure (RMT-2x2), providing you with an easy and effective method of accessing two computers from one workstation without the hassle of networking.
Wired switching is also available via Parallel Discrete Contact Closure
How it works
You simply connect your dual link DVI displays and USB 2.0 keyboard/mouse to the Switcher's outputs. Then you connect your computers' dual link DVI and USB ports to the Switcher's inputs using the supplied cables. From there, you select the computer you want using the IR remote that comes with the unit. It allows you to switch seamlessly between Macintosh or PC keyboard/video/mouse combinations.
- 2x2 DVI DL Switcher
- One 5V Power Supply
- Four 6ft Dual Link DVI cables
- Two 6ft USB 2.0 Cables
- User's Manual
- Rack Ears
- Switches easily between any four dual link DVI computers with USB 2.0
- Maintains highest 3840 x 2400 resolution dual link video
- Saves you money on hardware costs
- Use either PC or Mac USB 2.0 keyboard/mouse
- Discrete IR remote (included)
- Contact closure remote control option (RMT-4)
- Auto equalization for optimal picture quality
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p, 2K, and 3840 x 2400
- Supports DDWG standards for DVI monitors
- Installs in minutes
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 2 x 1.65 Gbps
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Dual Link Range: 3840 x 2400
- DVI Connector: DVI-I 29 pin female (digital only)
- Audio Connector: mini-phone stereo 3.5mm
- USB 2.0 Input Connection: Type "B"
- USB 2.0 Output Connection: Type "A"
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 20 watts (max)
- Dimensions: 17" W x 1.75" H x 4.375" D
- Rackmountable: 1U Rack Space
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs.