Extend Dual Link DVI over two CAT-6 cables
The DVI Dual Link over 2CAT6 extends any DVI dual link source, to a display up to 200 feet (60 meters) away at resolutions to 2560x1600 using two CAT-6 cables. Extending dual link resolutions over standard DVI cables have a limitation of 15 feet. Exceeding this distance requires additional repeaters and/or boosters. The DVI Dual Link over 2CAT6 Extender provides an easy to install solution, using CAT-6 cables.
How It Works
Place the DVI Dual Link over 2CAT6 Extender Sender Unit next to the computer source. Use the included DVI cable to connect the computer to the Sender Unit. Connect the Receiver Unit to the display with a DVI dual link cable. Use two CAT-6 cables, up to 200 feet (60 meters), to connect the Sender Unit to the Receiver Unit. Connect the included locking power supplies to the Sender Unit and Receiver Unit, and then connect both power cables to available electrical outlets.
Note: This product supports HDCP pass-through only when using single link resolutions.
- Extends dual link DVI and RS-232 up to 200 feet (60 meters) over two CAT-6a cables
- Supports dual link resolutions up to 2560 x 1600
- EDID Management for Local and Pass-through modes
- Locking Power Supplies
- Rack-mountable with Gefen EXT-RACK-1U Rack Tray
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 2 x 165 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- DVI Connector (Sender / Receiver): DVI-I, 29-pin, female (digital only)
- Link Connectors (Sender / Receiver): (2) RJ-45
- Serial Port (Sender): DB-9, female
- Serial Port (Receiver): DB-9, male
- Power Supply (Sender / Receiver): 5V DC, locking
- Power Consumption: 10W per unit (max.)
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 40 °C
- Dimensions: 5.0" W x 1.25" H x 3.4" D
- Shipping Weight 4 lbs.
- (1) Gefen DVI Dual Link over 2CAT6 Extender - Sender Unit
- (1) Gefen DVI Dual Link over 2CAT6 Extender - Receiver Unit
- (1) 6 ft. Dual Link DVI cable (M-M)
- (2) 5V DC Locking Power Supplies
- (1) User Manual