Allow your DVI computer to use displays equipped with the Mini Displayport interface.
The DVI to Mini DisplayPort Converter enables computers with a single-link digital DVI-D interface to utilize display devices that have the Mini DisplayPort interface.
DisplayPort is a standard that handles today's higher video resolutions and AV bandwidths while making connections simpler than in the past. Mini-DisplayPort is a variation of DisplayPort designed to save space. DisplayPort is used by a number of leading computer manufacturers.
How It Works
Using a standard DVI-D cable, connect the computer's DVI-D output connector to the DVI input connector on the DVI to Mini DisplayPort Converter. Attach the display's Mini DisplayPort input cable to the Converter. Ensure that the display is powered first before connecting the converter. Locate a free wall socket for the included external 5V power supply. Plug the power supply into the wall and attach the power tip to the Converter. You will now see a sharp, clear picture on your display.
After connecting the cables, ensure that the display is powered first before connecting to the DVI to Mini DisplayPort Converter.
This device is compatible with digital DVI-D input signals only. DVI-A or VGA analog sources, interlaced video formats, and HDCP content is not supported.
This version supports single-link DVI. Dual-Link is not supported at this time.
- Converts DVI to DisplayPort using the Mini DisplayPort connector interface
- Supports video at 1920x1200@60 resolution
- True pixel-to-pixel signal conversion without scaling
- Built-in EDID support
- Durable converter casing
- Input Connector: (1) DVI-D digital video input
- Input Connector: (1) 5V DC power input
- Output Connector: (1) Mini DisplayPort output
- Indicators: (1) LED power indicator (Blue)
- Input Resolution: DVI-D Single Link: 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz
- Output Resolution: Mini-DisplayPort: 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz
- FCC Compliant Part 15
- Shipping weight: 3 lb.
- (1) DVI to Mini DisplayPort Converter
- (1) User Manual
- (1) 3-foot DVI-D Cable (M-M)
- (1) 5V DC power supply