Switch between 4 DisplayPort sources using one display
Easily switch between four computers using DisplayPort with the Gefen 4x1 DP Switcher.
The rack-mountable Gefen 4x1 DisplayPort Switcher offers an economical solution for switching between four different computers to one display location at the touch of a button.
Eliminating the need to purchase many displays in a studio or professional environment, this versatile solution saves money, supports both Mac and PC-type computers, and offers uncluttered and increased desktop space.
This Switcher can be controlled using front panel discrete switching, the included IR Remote control, IP control, or the RS-232 port for switching automation.
The 4x1 DisplayPort Switcher is compatible with all operating systems using DisplayPort.
How It Works
Connect the four included 6-foot DisplayPort cables between the computers and the Switcher inputs. Connect the Switcher output to the monitor using a DisplayPort cable. Connect the included 5V DC locking power supply to the 4x1 Switcher and connect the AC power cord to an available electrical outlet. The currently selected source will be displayed.
- Switches between four DisplayPort sources to one display
- Supports resolutions up to 2560 x 1600
- Supports DisplayPort version 1.1a
- Supports RGB and YCbCr color spaces
- Front-panel switching using discrete select buttons
- Telenet Control
- RS-232 port for automation
- IR remote control
- External IR receiver jack
- Save desktop space
- Locking Power Supply
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 360 MHz
- Maximum data rate: Supports up to 10.8Gbps
- Video Input Connectors: (4) DisplayPort, female
- Video Output Connector: (1) DisplayPort, female
- RS-232 Control Connector: (1) DB-9, female
- (1) 4x1 DisplayPort Switcher
- (1) IR Remote Control Unit (EXT-RMT-4IR)
- (4) DisplayPort Cables
- (1) Set of Rack Ears
- (1) User Manual
- (1) 5V DC, Locking Power Supply