Distribute one source to eight displays.
One Component and Audio Input, Eight Component and Audio Outputs. The 1x8 Component Audio Distribution Amplifier is the perfect solution for anyone who needs to send one video and audio source to multiple displays and receivers in remote locations at the same time. The 1x8 Component Audio Distribution Amplifier has eight video and audio outputs, one Component input and one Audio input.
How it works
Simply connect your Component video and Audio source to the 1x8 Component Audio Distribution Amplifier's input using the supplied Component cable. Then connect up to eight Component displays to the 1x8 Component Audio Distribution Amplifier. Then power the 1x8 Component Audio Distribution Amplifier. The Component displays attached to the 1:8 Component Audio Distribution Amplifier must all support the same native resolution in order to get a picture.
- 1x8 Component Audio Distribution Amplifier
- One 6ft 5 RCA Component Audio Cable
- One 5V power supply
- Connect up to eight component displays at the same time to one video source
- Support SD (composite, YCbCr) and HDTV (YPbPr, RGsB) input signal
- Maintains 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p resolutions
- Maintains high resolution video - beautiful HDTV resolutions up to 1080p are easily achieved video source at the same time
- Input: YPbPr x1 or RGsB x1 (or RGBHV), or composite x3 1 Vpp@ 75 ohm
- Output: YPbPr x8, or RGsB (or RGBHV) x8, or composite 3x8
- Audio input: coaxial (S/PDIF) x1 + R/L x1
- Audio output: coaxial (S/PDIF) x8 + R/L x8
- Analog audio input/output: Audio 2 Vrms max 47k ohm
- Bandwidth: 480MHz (-3dB)
- Video Range: 1080p
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Dimensions: 17.5"W x 1.75"H x 6.75"D
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.