The CAT5-9500HD sends your digital video display plus accompanying peripherals away from your computer so you can operate in silence or locate your CPU in a safe and secure location.
Industry standard CAT-5e cables are used to connect your computer to the remote devices and distances up to 200 feet are easily achieved.
The CAT5-9500HD supports one DVI digital display, four USB devices and/or PS/2 keyboard/mouse, RS-232 for serial communication systems and two audio devices.
How it works
The CAT5-9500HD sender connects to your computer with the supplied cables. The receiver connects to your DVI displays and peripherals - up to 200 feet away. Multiple CAT-5 cables connect the sender (computer) and receiver (peripherals) to each other.
The CAT5-9500HD is HDCP compliant.
- One 6 foot DVI Cable
- Two 6 foot PS/2 Cables
- One 6 foot USB Cable
- One 6 foot Audio cable
- One 5V Power Supply
- Includes rack ears
- User's Manual
- Extends any DVI compliant device up to 150 feet (45 meters) from the computer at 1920x1200
- Extends any DVI compliant device up to 200 feet (60 meters) from the computer at 1280x1024
- Also extends USB 1.1, PS/2, RS232, and audio devices up to 200 feet from the computer
- Uses CAT-5e cable for DDC and control signals
- Video is transmitted digitally for zero signal loss
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p, 2K, and 1920 x 1200
- Supports DDWG standard for DVI compliant monitors
- HDCP compliant
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 1.65 Gbps
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Single Link Range:1080P/1920 x 1200
- DVI Connector : DVI-I (29 pin) female (digital only)
- Link Connector: RJ-45 Shielded
- PS/2 Connector: 6 pin Mini-DIN
- Audio Connector: mini-phone Stereo 3.5mm
- USB Input: USB type "B" connector
- USB Output: two USB type "A" connectors
- RS232 Connector: DB-9
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 20 watts (max)
- Dimensions: 17" W x 1.75" H x 4.375" D
- Shipping Weight: 10 lbs.