The Professional Series CAT5-7500HD KVM (keyboard, video, mouse) extender sends two digital video displays plus accompanying peripherals away from the computer so you can operate in silence or locate your CPU in a separate and secure location. It supports two DVI displays, four USB devices and/or PS/2 keyboard/mouse, RS-232 for serial communication systems, two audio devices and an additional microphone port. Industry standard CAT-5e cables are used to connect your computer to the remote devices at distances up to 200 feet. High definition digital resolutions up to 1920x1200 are supported.
How it works
The CAT5-7500HD sender connects to your computer with the supplied cables. The receiver connects to your DVI displays and peripherals - up to 200 feet away. Multiple CAT-5 cables connect the sender (computer) and receiver (peripherals) to each other.
The CAT5-7500HD is HDCP compliant.
- Two 6 foot DVI Cables
- Two 6 foot PS/2 Cables
- One 6 foot USB Cable
- One 6 foot Audio Cable
- One 5V Power Supply
- Rack Ears
- User's Manual
- Extends any DVI compliant device up to 150 feet (45 meters) from the computer at 1920x1200
- Extends any DVI compliant device up to 200 feet (60 meters) from the computer at 1280x1024
- Extends USB 1.1 compliant devices up to 200 feet
- Uses CAT-5e cable for DDC and control signals
- Video is transmitted digitally for zero signal loss
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p, 2K, and 1920 x 1200
- Supports DDWG standard for DVI compliant monitors
- Includes rack ears
- HDCP compliant
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 1.65 Gbps
- Single Link Range: 1080P/1920 x 1200
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- DVI Connector: DVI-I (29 pin) female (digital only)
- USB Input: USB type "B" connector
- USB Output: two USB type "A" connectors
- Link Connector: RJ-45 Shielded
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 20 watts (max)
- Dimensions: 17"W x 1.75" H x 4.375" D
- Shipping Weight: 10 lbs.