Extends DVI-D and USB 2.0 peripherals up to 200 feet (60 m) from the computer at
1920x1200@60 Hz resolution.
Extend your DVI and USB 2.0 peripherals with the
Gefen CAT5•1600HD KVM extender up to 200 feet away from the computer using two CAT-5e/
CAT6 cables. The unit includes a built-in 4-port USB 2.0 hub located on the receiver
unit and gives complete computer access control when 200ft away.
How It Works
Connect the DVI & USB computer ports to the sender unit. Connect the
remote display & computer peripherals to the receiver unit. Two CAT-5 cables (for
the DVI and for the USB 2.0) extensions connect the sender and the receiver units
together. Power up the units, and a crisp picture will appear on the display.
Note: Note: The Gefen CAT5•1600HD is HDCP
compliant. Note: The Gefen CAT5•1600HD supports digital DVI-D only, not
analog DVI-A. Sources and connecting cables must be DVI-D compatible.
- Extends any DVI compliant device up to 200 feet (60 meters)
from the computer at 1920x1200
- Extends USB 2.0 compliant devices up to 300
- DVI is transmitted in digitally for zero signal loss over CAT6-a cable
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p and 2K
- Supports DDWG standard for
DVI compliant monitors
- Includes rack ears
- (1) CAT5•1600HD Sender unit
- (1) CAT5•1600HD Receiver unit
- (1) 6 foot DVI to DVI Cable
- (1) 6 foot USB 2.0 Cable
- (2) 5V Power Supplies
- (1) Set of Rack
- (1) User's Manual