Extends one DVI and USB up to 200 feet (60 meters) away
The Professional Series CAT5-1500HD extends your DVI display and USB up to 200 feet away from your DVI or HDMI™ source. The CAT5-1500HD is now available with a built in 4 port USB hub on the receiver unit.
How it works
The CAT5-1500HD sender unit sits next to your computer. The cables supplied with the CAT5-1500HD connects your DVI source and USB to the send unit. The CAT5-1500HD receiver unit sits next to your DVI display - up to 200 feet away. The display and USB plug into the back of the CAT5-1500HD receiver unit. Two CAT-5 cables connect the CAT5-1500HD-S and the CAT5-1500HD-R units to each other.
Note: The CAT5-1500HD is HDCP compliant.
- One 6 foot DVI to DVI Cable
- One 6 foot USB Cable
- Two 5V Power Supply
- Rack ears
- User's Manual
- Extends any DVI compliant device up to 150 feet (45 meters) from the computer at 1920x1200
- Extends any DVI compliant device up to 200 feet (60 meters) from the computer at 1280x1024
- Extends USB 1.1 compliant devices up to 200 feet
- Uses CAT-5e cable for DDC and control signals
- Video is transmitted digitally for zero signal loss
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p, 2K, and 1920 x 1200
- Supports DDWG standard for DVI compliant monitors
- Includes rack ears
- HDCP compliant
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 1.65 Gbps
- Single Link Range: 1080P/1920 x 1200
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- DVI Connector: DVI-I (29 pin) female (digital only)
- USB Input: USB type "B" connector
- USB Output: four USB type "A" connectors
- Link Connector: RJ-45 Shielded
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 20 watts (max)
- Dimensions: 17" W x 1.75"H x 4.375" D
- Shipping Weight: 10 lbs.