The ENVIROMUX-GSM-IND GSM MODEM is a kind of cellular terminal device that provides SMS and CSD function by public GSM network. It adopts high-powered industrial cellular module and supports RS232 port that can conveniently connect one device to a cellular network, allow ing you to connect to your existing serial device. It has been widely used on M2M fields, such as intelligent transportation, smart grid, industrial automation, telemetry, finance. POS. water supply.environment protection, post, weather, and so on.
- Sends SMS messages to a pager or cell phone when a sensor goes out of range of a configurable threshold.
- SIM card supporting SMS messaging required (not included).
- Ideal for harsh environments and high temperatures up to 149°F (65°C).
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz.
- AT command compatible.
- Dimensions: 3.58x2.28x0.87 in (91x58x22 mm).
- Operating temperature: -13 to 149°F (-25 to 65°C).
- Operating humidity: up to 95% non-condensing RH.
- Includes 12V/1.5A US power supply with country-specific adapter.
- Regulatory approvals: CE, C-Tick.
- Compatible with ENVIROMUX-5D/16D.