This listing is for ENVIROMUX-GD-MBP-P (Powered) Detector only. Use description below as a general reference.
The ENVIROMUX-GD-MBP Gas Detector will detect and provide early warning of the presence of combustible gas (Natural Gas, Methane, Propane, Butane, etc) at varying percentages of LEL (Lower Explosion Limit- the lowest concentration (percentage) of gas or vapor in air capable of producing a flash fire in the presence of an ignition source (arc, flame, heat))* depending upon the type of gas being sensed.
The ENVIROMUX-GD-MBP will provide warnings when used in conjunction with the ENVIROMUX-16(U),ENVIROMUX-16D,ENVIROMUX-5D, ENVIROMUX-2D or ENVIROMUX-MINI-LXO Enterprise Environment Monitoring Systems (SYSTEM). By providing an effective early warning of potentially dangerous leaks, the ENVIROMUX-GD-MBP Gas Detector can help prevent loss of life and damage to property.
- Use to detect leaks of combustible gas (methane, propane, butane, acetylene, etc.)
- Choose between two levels of detection:
- First level:
- Detects methane at concentrations in excess of 0.5%.
- Detects propane/iso-butane at concentrations in excess of 0.3%.
- Second level:
- Detects methane at concentrations in excess of 0.8%.
- Detects propane/iso-butane at concentrations in excess of 0.5%.
- Continuous air monitoring.
- Audible alarm signal: 94 dB at 1 foot.
- Relay specifications: level selectable, normally open or normally closed, 250V AC, max 5A.
- Maximum cable length: 1000 ft (305m)
- Powered by ENVIROMUX-2D/5D/16D.
- Current consumption: 150mA @ 12VDC.
- Regulatory approvals: CE