This listing is for ENVIROMUX-FACS-P (Powered) only. Use description below as a general reference.
ENVIROMUX-FACS is a biometnc fingerprint reader for access control applications, offering unparalleled performance using an advanced algorithm for reliability, precision and excellent matching speed. The reader features the fastest commercial-based fingerprint matching algorithm and BIO high-performance, high-image quality optical fingerpnnt sensor. The device offers the flexibility to be installed standalone or with any third party panel that supports 26-bit Wiegand. The user can be enrolled by administrator card when the device works as a standalone access control. TCP/IP and RS232/485 are available that the device can be used in different network TCP/IP communication makes sure the data transition between the device and the PC can be easily done within several seconds ENVIROMUX-FACS can be used in tough environment because of the IP65 protection index and the wide range of operating temperature.
- Biometric fingerprint reader with durable and highly accurate optical sensor.
- Quick single touch, one second user recognition.
- Alarm, door, and egress button contacts.
- Selectable 26-bit or 34-bit Wiegand data input and output.
- Audio-visual indicators for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingerprints.
- Stores up to 600 fingerprint templates and 15,000 transactions.
- Built-in serial, USB, and Ethernet ports for RS232/RS485, USB Host, and TCP/IP communication.
- Includes the following management software:
- Access Control Software
- Import and export all user data, and set up sensor settings and delay.
- Keeps logs of all user entries.
- Attendance Management Software
- Configure employee schedules and monitor and download access logs.
- IP65 rated.
- Compatible EM cards (ENVIROMUX-RFID-CRD10) and keyfobs (ENVIROMUX-RFID-KYFB10) are available in packs of ten.
- Current consumption: 200mA @ 12VDC.
- Powered by ENVIROMUX-2D/5D/16D.
- Operating temperature: 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C).
- Operating humidity: 10 to 90% non-condensing RH.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 2.87x1.38x5.83 in (73x35x148 mm).
- Regulatory approvals: CE, FCC, RoHS.