This listing is for ENVIROMUX-ACLM-V only. Use description below as a general reference.
The ENVIROMUX-ACLM-V (ACLM-V) is a sensor for the ENVIROMUX-16D/5D/2D systems (ENVIROMUX) capable of monitoring AC line input voltages and frequencies between 50~250V AC and 47~63Hz from two separate AC lines. It will report the current RMS AC Voltage and AC Frequency (Hertz) to the ENVIROMUX-xD. The ACLM-V will also monitor the number of short term Swells and Sags as well as the number of Spikes.
The ACLM-V utilizes two UL certified IEC 320 C14 inlets to connect to the AC lines being monitored. The ACLM-V connects to the ENVIROMUX through up to 1,000 ft of CAT5/5e/6 cable. Data is transmitted to and from the ENVIROMUX using the RS485 protocol.
- 12 bit ADC resolution, 1% full scale ADC accuracy
- Measure AC Voltage (1% accuracy) and AC Frequency (1% accuracy)
- Monitors swells, sags, and spike events
- Auto-Configured upon connection with ENVIROMUX-xD
- RJ45 Status LED’s for operating status
- User selectable data interpolation options