The DXW-2E is a 2 gang multi-input Decora™ style wall plate with HDBaseT CAT extension. Its ability to convert VGA (YPbPr, S-Video, Video) with audio to HDMI locally and transmit the signal up to 600ft sets this unit apart from the competition. The sources are selectable with the buttons on the wall plate, or remotely via RS-232 commands sent through the matching receiver device (DXE-CAT-RX, DXM Matrixes, etc).
In addition, the DXW-2E has a LAN port for connection to the network without requiring a separate wall plate. The unit can be remotely powered by the receiver device and also has the ability to receive IR signals via the sensor window on the front of the unit and pass them to the receiver unit for remote control of IR controllable devices. Overall, the DXW-2E saves money and simplifies an installation by combining the functionality of a switcher, converter, and extender into one neat package.
- 1 HDMI Input with Audio for DVI
- 1 VGA with Audio Converted to HDMI
- VGA can Accept YPbPr, S-Video, & Video
- Programmable Buttons for Control of Displays
- HDBaseT 600ft Extension
- 1 LAN Pass-through Connector
- 1 IR Receiver (40ft Range)
- Auto Sense, Buttons, RS-232 for Source Select
- Buttons Backlight (Red, Green, Blue)
- HDCP Compliant
- Remotely or Locally Powered
- Fits in Standard 2 Gang Outlet Box with Decora® style wall plate
- Low depth for floor and table boxes
- DXW-2E-B (Black)
- 2 Gang Decora® Paintable White or Black Wall Plate Accordingly.