- The ultimate Auto-Wah/Human Voice effects pedal to create classic wah effects and unbelievable human-voice, "talking" sounds
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- Take off with incredible auto-wah sounds that can be controlled manually, via tap-tempo mode or expression pedal (not included)
- Dedicated Mode, Sensitivity, Manual and Decay controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
A wah pedal uses a filter to sweep through a wide frequency spectrum, boosting and exaggerating specific tones. As the sweep approaches the higher frequencies, the result is vowel-like sounds reminiscent of the human voice. In the earliest wah pedals, this sweep was controlled by manual manipulation of a footswitch reminiscent of a see-saw. With the DW400, the sweep occurs automatically according to your control specifications. Or you can plug in an expression pedal (not included) to go old-school. And with BERHINGER's Real Sound Modeling technology, the DW400 emulates the human voice like nothing of its kind.
You can either control the DW400's frequency sweeps by tapping a tempo with your foot or by simply setting the dials. You'll have your guitar speaking in tongues after selecting one of three modes: Synth/Up/Down, Human Voice and Tap Tempo Modes. Next, tweak the Vowel (A/E/I/O/U) Sensitivity, Manual Vowel selection and Decay dials to create exactly the wah sound you desire. You can power this pedal with a 9 V battery or a DC Power Supply (not included).
Give your guitar a whole new voice with the DW400, and you will have everyone talking
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.