The KanexPro DVI Extender is a transmitter and receiver set designed to send single link DVI-D signals considerably beyond the limits of standard DVI/ HDMI cables. It extends using a single inexpensive Cat 5e, 6 or 7 cable up to 164 ft. (50m). The extender transmits digital video and uncompressed 2-channel audio such as LPCM from DVI/HDMI equipped source to DVI/ HDMI enabled displays providing full HD 1080p/60 and EDID protocol.
The KanexPro DVI extender also features built-in auto-sensing function that automatically adjusts the signal level depending on the transmission distance. Typically used for extending high-resolution signals for longer, in-wall runs where traditional DVI cables will not work.
- Transmit & extend high-resolution DVI/ HDMI signals up to 164ft (50m)
- Supports bandwidth up to 4.95 Gbps
- HDCP complaint
- Supports High Speed HDMI Specifications (Deep Color, Lip Sync, and HD lossless audio formats)
- Supports full HD 1080p (1920x1080@60Hz)
- Computer resolutions up to WUXGA (1920x1200@60Hz)
- Supports DDC transmission
- Automatic gain compensation and equalization
- Front-panel LEDs for link activity
- Compact metal enclosure
- External power supply, 5V DC@2A
Note: In order to achieve remote distances up to 50m with full HD 1080p/60, high performance UTP cable must be used with proper termination.
SPECIFICATIONS Signal Inputs/Outputs
Input Video Signal: 0.5 – 1.0 volts p-p
Output Video: DVI Supported Video Format
UTP Cable with cross stand inside: 50M for 1080p Operating Frequency
Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 1.65Gpbs per Channel
Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz Resolutions (HDTV)
Progressive (50&60Hz): Power Requirements
Power Supply: 5V DC @ 2A
Power Consumption (Max): 5W Environmental
Operating Temperature: 0°C to +70°C
Operating Humidity: 5% to 90% RH (No Condensation)
Storage Temperature: -10°C to +80°C General
Size (L-W-H): 3.9in.x2.5in.x1in.
Weight: 13.58oz Warranty
Limited Warranty: 1-Year Parts & Labor